Bittrex and CoinTracker
Crypto taxes made simple.
We understand filing your crypto taxes can be complex, so we’re here to make it easier! Bittrex has partnered with CoinTracker, a simple tool allowing you to track your portfolio and access crypto tax reports all in one place.
As a Bittrex customer, here’s what you’ll get:
- Free Crypto Tax Reports – up to 1,000 transactions
- You can get free crypto tax reports for up to 1,000 transactions during your first year using CoinTracker
- 10% Discount for Higher Usage
- If you have more than 1,000 annual transactions, you’re eligible for a 10% discount on your CoinTracker account during your first year using their services
- Quick & Easy Reporting
- Download your tax reports in minutes and file with your choice of tax preparation software or your own accountant
The security of your data is core to both CoinTracker and Bittrex. You can integrate CoinTracker by creating a read-access only API key, which is encrypted and securely stored.
To do this:
- Log in to your account on our website
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner
- Under Site Settings click “API Keys”
- Click the “Create New API Key” option
- Make sure to enable the READ INFO permission for the new key
- Enter your two-factor authentication code
- Click ‘Continue’
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key
- Enter the API Key and Secret Key in CoinTracker
It’s simple to get started: just connect your Bittrex account to CoinTracker to review your transaction history and export your tax reports.
For access to all the information you’ll need to file your taxes, visit our Tax Documents page.
As a reminder, Bittrex does not offer tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor regarding any tax consequences associated with your holding or use of virtual currencies.